AC Now: Last Call: My A.C.: Robert Irvine, Dinner: Impossible Star
• I love Steve Klawitter, the chef at Capriccio. He does a great osso buco. He’s a very creative young man. I trained him. His menu is well cooked.
• Morton’s turned me on to Two Hands Gnarly Dudes, an Australian shiraz. Now I order cases of it. Their steak, their service, are really good.
• Atlantic City Bar and Grill — after work. They’ve got the best, freshest seafood, and do a nice beer service. When I go to a bar, I just want to relax. Ron and Gino are the brothers who own it, and Dino is the barkeep. Whenever I’m on the road and come home for a few days, I go there.
• Paul Drew, the executive chef at Phillips Seafood, does a great job.
• One of my favorite, favorite, favorite hangouts of all time is the Back Bay Ale House (800 North New Hampshire Avenue, 609-449-0006; backbayalehouse.com). If you want to go somewhere and have a great steak, that’s the place to go, overlooking the water.
• I buy all my shaving products at The Art of Shaving (The Pier Shops at Caesars, 1 Atlantic Ocean, 609-345-5236; theartofshaving.com).
• Bobby Flay’s at the Borgata is absolutely on the money. Every time I go there, I have a great time. I love his rubs and his steaks.