Di Bruno Bros. to Host Cheese “Legends”
For one night, and one night only, get your fill of cheese-related knowledge at The Legends Series: World Tour. It’s just like a band’s world tour, but instead of music rock stars, it’s the rock stars of the cheese world.
Di Bruno Bros. is hosting the only U.S. gathering of the tour at their Rittenhouse location this Thursday, June 23rd at 6:30 p.m.
Will there be a gouda-induced mosh pit on this world tour? We can’t say for certain but we do know attendees will get to try cheese pairings, learn about the art of cheesemaking and get to meet some influential members of the global cheese community.
Tickets are currently on sale for $40 for one and $75 for two.
Among the cheese legends in attendance:
- Fernando Rodriguez Aldudo, 1605 Manchego, Spain
- Sarah Appleby, Appleby’s Cheshire, United Kingdom
- Alessandro Carpenedo, Blu ’61, Italy
- Giorgio Cravero, Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano, Italy
- Phillipe Goux, Marcel Petite Fort St. Antoine Comté, France
- Betty Koster, L’Amuse Signature Gouda, Holland
- Norbert Sieghart, Alp Blossom, Austria
- Danae Tsekoura, Essex Feta Lesbos, Greece
The Legends World Tour [Get your tickets here]