Brooklyn Brewery Mash Is in Town
Hot on the heels of Deschutes Base Camp is Brooklyn Brewery’s Brewery Mash. The Brooklyn Brewery’s benefit for Slow Food USA is coming to Philadelphia for a mix of cultural happenings, dinner parties, concerts, comedy readings and of course, Brooklyn beer.
Headquartered at Time on Sansom Street, Brooklyn Brewery Mash offers six days of events around town.
- 11/05 – 11/08: The Mash HQ @ Time
- 11/05: Local 2 Ways @ The Belgian Café
- 11/06: Slow Supper with Johnny Mac @ Magic Gardens
- 11/07: Togather’s Books & Beer with Judy Wicks @ Khyber Pass
- 11/07: NY Night Train Soul Clap & Dance-Off @ Underground Arts
- 11/09: Farmers Market Workshop with Brooklyn Brewery House Chef Andrew Gerson
- 11/09: Chaos Cooking
- 11/10: Found Footage Festival @ Underground Arts