Restaurant Weekend at the Piazza
This weekend the Piazza at Schmidt’s is hosting Restaurant Weekend. Restaurants from across the city will be setting up shop to sell their most delicious dishes while burger eating contests and live music goes on stage.
Check out the tale of the tape after the jump.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Bar Ferdinand
- Cichetteria 19
- Darlingâ€™s Diner
- El Camino Real
- Elevation Burger
- Jim’s Pretzels
- Keystone Kettle Corn
- Latest Dish
- Main Line Crepe Co.
- Varga Bar
- 10am â€“ 2pm â€“ Piazza Farmers Market
- Noon â€“ 1pm â€“ P.Y.T.â€™S First Annual â€œBurgerdelphiaâ€ â€“ Burger eating contest on stage featuring P.Y.Tâ€™s burgers
- 5pm â€“ 7pm â€“ Summer Block Party â€“ Enjoy live music from local rock bands on stage
- Noon â€“ 7pm â€“Piazza Artisan MarketÂ â€“ A selection of artists and crafters from various artistic disciplines and backgrounds
- Noon â€“ 7PM â€“ Equality Forumâ€™s Sundayout! â€“Â The regionâ€™s largest GLBT street festival. SundayOUT! will feature live and Jumbotron entertainment
Restaurant Weekend [Piazza at Schmidt’s]