Free Lunch at Sampan
In order to promote Sampan’s new lunch menu Michael Schulson’s restaurant will be giving away lunch from 11:30 am to 5pm today.
Offered at the restaurant’s counter seating areas at the bar and in front of the open kitchen the free lunch will include a pork Banh Mi sandwich with chips and a non-alcoholic drink. The brand new lunch menu will also be available for purchase.
Highlights of the full lunch menu include:
- Selection of Bahn Mi, Vietnamese hoagies served with chips and soda
- Berkshire Pork Belly with cucumber and carrots
- Tuna with pickle, cucumber, scallion
- Thai basil and Meatball with Thai basil, fish sauce and lettuce
- Shrimp Pad Thai with tofu, egg and peanut
- Ramen Noodle Soup with scallions, BBQ pork and egg
- Salads such as Wild Mushroom with goat cheese, puffed rice and truffle
- Chicken Bim Bim Bop with charred rice, egg and sesame.
Prices range from $6 to $9.
Sampan [Official Site]