Week In Review: Distrito Edition
Another record setting week at Foobooz as we set highs for visits and page views. Thank you!
- Craig LaBan gave two bells to Time on Sansom Street.
- Distrito opened Monday and the eye candy was indeed, off-the-hook.
- On a slow news day we ask, where do you want a seat, in the VW bug at Distrito or a window seat at Parc.
- Did you know we’ve got three restaurant weeks coming up.
- Cooper’s Brick Oven Wine Pizza is the first opening in Manayunk that we’ve been interested in going to since….
- Bistrot La Minette is about a month away from making French the official language of the area bordered by South, Passyunk and 6th Streets.
- Adam Erace finds that Zahav meets they hype.
- Best of Philly comes out and we map all the Food and Drink winners.
- Parc gets plenty of coverage in the Inquirer, just don’t read the comments.
- OK, Kanella is officially at the top of our list now, so don’t all of you go and take every seat.
- UWISHUNU does a cool video on eating in Chinatown.
- Searching for a BYOB with an open table at about 8? OpenTable to the rescue.