Eagles Beer Prices Are Highest in NFL
It’s no secret that beer is supposed to be expensive at NFL games, but when Philadelphia Eagles fans blow the froth off one at Lincoln Financial Field, they’ll be paying more per ounce than at any other fans in the NFL.
A new study from Business Insider finds that beer at an Eagles game costs $0.71 per ounce — $0.08 more than any other team.
The most expensive beers, measured by cost-per-ounce:
- Philadelphia Eagles: $0.71
- San Fransisco 49ers: $0.63
- Arizona Cardinals: $0.60
- New Orleans Saints: $0.56
- Oakland Raiders: $0.54
A 12-ounce beer at Lincoln Financial Field costs $8.50, which is tied for 9th most expensive in the NFL. Using data from the Team Marketing Report, Business Insider says that the average cost for a small draft beer at all NFL games is $7.42 — down from $7.53 in 2014. (Beer prices actually go down? Who knew?)
The top most expensive are:
- Oakland Raiders: $10.75 (20 ounces)
- San Fransisco 49ers: $10.00 (16 ounces)
- Chicago Bears: $9.25 (20 ounces)
- Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, San Diego Chargers, New Orleans Saints and Buffalo Bills: $9.00 (all 20 ounces besides the New Orleans which serves 16-ounce beers.)