Be Well Weekend: 8K for a Cause, Chili Peppers Yoga, Spa Week
• If you’re in desperate need of a haircut (like I am), give Juju a call and see if they can squeeze you in today. As part of the salon’s ReJujuvenating Spring Fling special, all cut appointments today come with a free scalp treatment.
• Students Run Philly Style’s Gener8tion 8K fundraiser kicks off tomorrow at 8 a.m. in the Navy Yard. The weather’s going to be absolutely perfect for an early morning jaunt, so get yourself out of bed and join the fun. Race-day registration starts at 7.
• Attention parents: Get a free eye exam for your kids! Tomorrow at Wills Eye’s Give Kids Sight Day.
• The perfect way to spend a Sunday: jamming to the Red Hot Chili Peppers while practicing downward-facing dog. 5 p.m. at HotBox Yoga.
• Spa Week is heeeeere! Starting Monday, score $50 treatments at spas throughout the area during the promotion.