Assuming you, like most people when they signed up for the free app, didn’t bother to read the fine print, those terms prohibit the posting of “violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content.”
Okay, so that makes sense in theory. I’m forever being told not to post something I wouldn’t want my grandma to see anyway. But is that policy being strictly enforced across the board? Maybe not. Take a look at the following posts that Instagram apparently likes more than Scout Willis’s rack.
1. Maybe Instagram just forgot that weed still isn’t legal in a majority of the United States.
2. Kim Kardashian’s ass. Not to mention considerable side boob.
3. While we’re on Kim Kardashian’s feed, her purse showing nipples is evidently okay. Maybe it’s alright if it comes from Yeezy.
4. If this isn’t sexually suggestive, I don’t know what is. That’s a really nice cross necklace, though.
5. A few months ago, the average American picturing James Franco in bed probably would’ve imagined something much less disturbing than this. God, reality is disappointing.
6. Scout Willis’s jacket fabric portraying boobs? No way. But a Justin Bieber nip slip? We’ll allow it.