Holly Mack-Ward & Co. sends out e-newsletters full of useful and often humorously presented information. In the most recent edition, she put together some numbers related to the Actual Value Initiative (AVI), the new property assessment plan that has people running in the streets. We took the stats and reconfigured them, with apologies both to Holly and to Harper’s Index.
- Property: The Top 5 Things Smart Philly Residents Care About
- Property: Some People’s Property Taxes Went Up!
- Property: You Can Now Own a Chunk of the City’s Website
- Property: Nutter Announces LOOPy Property Tax Program
- Property: Allan Domb: Property Taxes Are Extremely Collectable
- Property: Wilson Goode Jr. Gets Radical About Property Taxes
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.