Holly Mack-Ward & Co. sends out e-newsletters full of useful and often humorously presented information. In the most recent edition, she put together some numbers related to the Actual Value Initiative (AVI), the new property assessment plan that has people running in the streets. We took the stats and reconfigured them, with apologies both to Holly and to Harper’s Index.
- Property: Nutter Announces LOOPy Property Tax Program
- Property: Allan Domb: Property Taxes Are Extremely Collectable
- Property: Wilson Goode Jr. Gets Radical About Property Taxes
- Property: City Will Host Two Telephone Town Halls to Answer Questions About AVI
- Property: AVI: The Horror Isn’t So Horrible, But Here’s Some Information for What Horror There Is
- Property: Still Worried About AVI? See This