Well, BHLDN, the Philly-based, wedding-focused sister brand of Anthropologie, might not have a Philadelphia boutique yet—but they are holding their first ever really big sample sale right here in the city!
Here are the deets:
- It’s happening on Saturday, January 25th from 10am to 1pm at the company’s Navy Yard headquarters (that’s 5000 South Broad Street, building 3; there is parking on-site).
- No appointments needed.
- No dressing rooms, either, so if you’re not into that, maybe have a bridesmaid or two bring along that blanket draped on the back of your couch to hold up as a makeshift curtain or somesuch.
- Credit cards for payment only.
- All items sold as-is, and all sales are final.
- There’s no limit on the number of quantities a person can score, but the quantities themselves are limited, so it’s a first-come, first-served kinda thing!
- The sale covers wedding dresses only—not bridesmaids or accessories or any of their other products—from several different past collections, so the styles will range from elegant sheaths to short white frocks to Bohemian lace gowns.
- All wedding dresses will be priced at either $100, $200 or $300; original prices on the gowns go up to $3,600.
So if you’ve had your eye on a BHLDN gown, get thee to this sale! Even if the exact one you’ve been looking at isn’t there, you’re bound to find something that wants you to wear it on your wedding day.