When your time is up and you’re preparing to meet your maker, what do you think your dying wish to your children will be? Take care of your grandkids? Stay out of trouble? Visit your grave on your birthday? Well, in the case of Joey Vento, the late owner of Geno’s Steaks in South Philadelphia, his dying wish to his son was to keep the controversial “Speak English” sign up at Geno’s. Check with Foobooz for the full story.
- News: Lions Fan Says He Was Beaten After Eagles Game
- News: Is it Wrong to Pay Alcoholics With Beer?
- News: NBC 10 Sends Weekend’s Most Inappropriate Weather-Related Tweet
- Articles: The Millennial Revolution: Diversity Isn’t Just a Nice Idea
- News: Science: It’s Not the Thought That Counts
- News: Crack-Smoking Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Has a PA Connection