This has got to be one of the luckiest interviews ever. 60 Minutes‘s Armen Keteyian was hanging out in the control room at the Super Dome, interviewing someone about how and why Beyonce’s halftime performance went three minutes over its allotted time. Then, Boom! The power went out, and the camera kept rolling as the very guys in charge of figuring out all things electrical started speaking in illegible technospeak and delegating tasks. Most memorable line from the video, from a guy apparently as confused as the rest of us. “What does that mean? What does that mean?” [The Verge]
- News: Jersey Transit Says It Lost Money on Super Bowl
- News: Nutter Offers Support to Host Super Bowl
- News: Shot-by-Shot Analysis: Geico Cheesesteak Commercial
- Shoppist: Joe Namath: His 8 Best Fashion Moments … And That Coin Toss Coat
- The Scene: Super Bowl Party at Pat Burrell’s (Former) Penthouse
- Ticket: Bruno Mars Won the Super Bowl
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.