This has got to be one of the luckiest interviews ever. 60 Minutes‘s Armen Keteyian was hanging out in the control room at the Super Dome, interviewing someone about how and why Beyonce’s halftime performance went three minutes over its allotted time. Then, Boom! The power went out, and the camera kept rolling as the very guys in charge of figuring out all things electrical started speaking in illegible technospeak and delegating tasks. Most memorable line from the video, from a guy apparently as confused as the rest of us. “What does that mean? What does that mean?” [The Verge]
- News: So, Wait, Did Donovan McNabb Barf at the Super Bowl?
- News: At Last, An Explanation for the Super Bowl Power Outage
- News: Did WHYY Cause the Super Bowl Blackout?
- News: The Clint Eastwood Commercial That Could’ve Run During Super Bowl Blackout
- Birds 24/7: Eagles Wake-Up Call: The Bizarre Ray Rhodes Factor
- News: All That Downton Abbey Is Making You Less of a Man