There was another home invasion on the Main Line earlier this week. Three armed men entered a Radnor home, bound and gagged the family, and forced one of the victims to open a safe filled with cash. Police believe that the armed invaders are targeting Asian-American business owners because they have a reputation for bringing cash home at night, as opposed to using a bank deposit drop. [Newsworks]
- News: Another Violent Incident at Northeast Philly Pathmark
- News: Pocono Schools Closed After Reported Eric Frein Sighting
- News: Report: Robbery of Temple Students Was Done in Retaliation
- News: Another Member of “Main Line Takeover Project” Admits Guilt
- News: Interview: Camden Mayor Dana Redd
- Shoppist: Horsham Man Sentenced to Prison For Willow Grove Mall Bomb Threat
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.