There was another home invasion on the Main Line earlier this week. Three armed men entered a Radnor home, bound and gagged the family, and forced one of the victims to open a safe filled with cash. Police believe that the armed invaders are targeting Asian-American business owners because they have a reputation for bringing cash home at night, as opposed to using a bank deposit drop. [Newsworks]
- News: Accused Carjacker Lists Occupation as “Former Contract Killer” on Facebook
- News: Carjacking Suspects Charged With Rape and Murder
- News: “Hundreds” of U-Delaware Women Recorded in Bathrooms
- News: UPDATE: Carjack Suspect “Atoning” for Fatalities
- News: Smerconish’s Death Penalty Lament
- Articles: The Fall of the Main Line Drug Ring
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.