There was another home invasion on the Main Line earlier this week. Three armed men entered a Radnor home, bound and gagged the family, and forced one of the victims to open a safe filled with cash. Police believe that the armed invaders are targeting Asian-American business owners because they have a reputation for bringing cash home at night, as opposed to using a bank deposit drop. [Newsworks]
- News: Pa. Trooper Shooting Suspect Added to Most Wanted List
- News: State Trooper’s Funeral Held; Cops Hunt for Suspect
- News: Murder Defendant Wears ‘Crime Pays’ Shirt to Court
- G Philly: Brian Sims: I Will Bring the Victims to Harrisburg to Change the Law
- G Philly: Gay Bashing Witness: No Self-Defense
- News: Man Robs West Philly Store With Banana
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.