There was another home invasion on the Main Line earlier this week. Three armed men entered a Radnor home, bound and gagged the family, and forced one of the victims to open a safe filled with cash. Police believe that the armed invaders are targeting Asian-American business owners because they have a reputation for bringing cash home at night, as opposed to using a bank deposit drop. [Newsworks]
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- News: Should This Guy Still Be in Prison?
- News: Swiss Cheese Pervert Faces New Charges
- News: Pantsless Man Approaching Customers at Bensalem Acme
- Foobooz: Paramour’s Dirty Martini: The Muddy Pothole
- News: DOJ Accuses PA Prisons of Misusing Solitary Confinement