Bill Ward—Tom Corbett’s chief of staff—is reportedly leaving his position as the governor’s top aide. Multiple senior administration officials supposedly relayed the information to two individuals who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. It is not clear when Ward would leave, nor was it clear whether he stepped aside or was forced out. Ward will be replaced by Governor Corbett’s top legal adviser Stephen Aichele. Aichele’s wife is Corbett’s secretary of state. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Wolf: Raise Taxes on Rich to Fund Schools
- News: Good News or Bad News? Tom Corbett and Urban Outfitters
- News: Thanks to Obama, Dems Will Lose the Senate
- News: Jersey Bearing Brunt of Immigrant Child Influx
- News: Could Dems Take Back the Pa. Senate?
- News: 5 Reasons to Vote (No Really!) For Tom Corbett
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.