Bill Ward—Tom Corbett’s chief of staff—is reportedly leaving his position as the governor’s top aide. Multiple senior administration officials supposedly relayed the information to two individuals who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. It is not clear when Ward would leave, nor was it clear whether he stepped aside or was forced out. Ward will be replaced by Governor Corbett’s top legal adviser Stephen Aichele. Aichele’s wife is Corbett’s secretary of state. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty
- News: Finally, Pennsylvania’s Potato Cartel Will Get the Comeuppance It So Richly Deserves
- News: Penn Conference Proves Government Officials Have More Privacy in Public Than the Public Has in Private
- News: Is Tom Corbett Too Vulnerable?