Bill Ward—Tom Corbett’s chief of staff—is reportedly leaving his position as the governor’s top aide. Multiple senior administration officials supposedly relayed the information to two individuals who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity. It is not clear when Ward would leave, nor was it clear whether he stepped aside or was forced out. Ward will be replaced by Governor Corbett’s top legal adviser Stephen Aichele. Aichele’s wife is Corbett’s secretary of state. [NBC Philadelphia]
- News: Want to Be Governor, Allyson Schwartz?
- News: In Abandoned Sting Operation, Liquor Privatization Was Bait
- News: Philly.com’s Frightening Finance Guru
- News: Al Franken Calls on Netflix to Oppose Comcast Merger
- News: Report: Abandoned Sting Started With Diverse Targets
- G Philly: State LGBT Groups Get Behind Philly’s Mike Stack