The Obama campaign announced today that they’ve made a $25 million television ad buy in nine swing states, including Pennsylvania. For their money, they’ll get a spot called “Go” into your living rooms. It’s said to highlight Obama’s accomplishments in office despite starting his term in the midst of economic crisis. The ad will air in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida and Colorado[Inquirer]
- Ticket: WATCH: New Orange is the New Black Trailer
- News: Obama, Biden Take Executive Selfie
- Ticket: Philly MMA Fighter Anton Berzin to Compete on The Ultimate Fighter
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: WATCH: Abbi Jacobson Takes Broad City to Cannes
- Ticket: How Tina Fey Helps Jon Hamm Cope With the Loss of Mad Men