The Obama campaign announced today that they’ve made a $25 million television ad buy in nine swing states, including Pennsylvania. For their money, they’ll get a spot called “Go” into your living rooms. It’s said to highlight Obama’s accomplishments in office despite starting his term in the midst of economic crisis. The ad will air in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida and Colorado[Inquirer]
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Ticket: Friends Coming to Netflix in January 2015
- Ticket: Our Prayers Are Answered: HBO Plans Netflix-Style Service
- G Philly: WATCH: Twitter Sleuth Who Helped Catch Gay-Bashing Suspects Was on The View Today
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.