The Obama campaign announced today that they’ve made a $25 million television ad buy in nine swing states, including Pennsylvania. For their money, they’ll get a spot called “Go” into your living rooms. It’s said to highlight Obama’s accomplishments in office despite starting his term in the midst of economic crisis. The ad will air in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida and Colorado[Inquirer]
- Ticket: Tina Fey Teams With Chelsea Lately Comedian for New Sitcom
- Ticket: Teresa Giudice to Serve Sentence In Orange is the New Black Prison
- G Philly: Set Your DVR: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Concert on PBS
- News: 5 Philly Housewives We Want to See on Bravo
- Ticket: WATCH: Bradley Cooper Plays Egg Russian Roulette On The Tonight Show
- Ticket: WATCH: Patti LaBelle’s Debut on American Horror Story: Freak Show
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.