The Obama campaign announced today that they’ve made a $25 million television ad buy in nine swing states, including Pennsylvania. For their money, they’ll get a spot called “Go” into your living rooms. It’s said to highlight Obama’s accomplishments in office despite starting his term in the midst of economic crisis. The ad will air in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, Iowa, North Carolina, Florida and Colorado[Inquirer]
- Ticket: Local Women in Fantasy Reality Series The Quest
- News: Why Stephen A. Smith Hasn’t Been Fired
- News: Christine O’Donnell Not a Witch, Nor a Fact-Checker
- G Philly: CW Series The Flash To Feature Two Gay Characters
- Ticket: Eastern State Penitentiary is the New Black
- Ticket: Who Will Sit Next to Rosie and Whoopi On The View?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.