Joel Arends is the founder, chairman, and only staffer of Veterans for a Strong America, “a grassroots action organization committed to ensuring that America remains a strong nation by advancing liberty, safeguarding freedom and opposing tyranny.” VFSA is registered as a “social welfare” group, so its donors and backers can remain anonymous, but Arends contends that he’s spoken with disgruntled commandos and Navy SEALs who aren’t happy with the way President Obama has been trumpeting the death of Osama bin Laden during his campaign. Also, VFSA released a video “swift boating” Obama for this that has gone viral. [Mother Jones]
- News: Is America Over the Civil War?
- News: Six Winners and Losers in the Abandoned Sting Case
- News: The Abandoned Sting Case Might Be Bigger Than You Thought
- News: Kane Just Turned Abandoned Sting Into Double-Dog Dare
- News: Republicans Join Call for Marcellus Tax
- News: Gov. Corbett Visits More PA Schools, Does Not Flee