Joel Arends is the founder, chairman, and only staffer of Veterans for a Strong America, “a grassroots action organization committed to ensuring that America remains a strong nation by advancing liberty, safeguarding freedom and opposing tyranny.” VFSA is registered as a “social welfare” group, so its donors and backers can remain anonymous, but Arends contends that he’s spoken with disgruntled commandos and Navy SEALs who aren’t happy with the way President Obama has been trumpeting the death of Osama bin Laden during his campaign. Also, VFSA released a video “swift boating” Obama for this that has gone viral. [Mother Jones]
- News: National Unemployment Rate Lowest in 5 Years
- News: Corbett Asks Obama Admin to Approve Non-Obamacare Plan
- News: My Name is Joel. And I Am Wrong.
- News: A Guy Who Might Just Be the Next President, in Philly Last Night
- News: Chris Christie Is GQ’s “Boss of the Year”
- News: Conservatives’ Unexpected Solution to Poverty