So says University of Illinois at Chicago in a new study that ranks the 75 biggest cities in America on how social media savvy its government is. Open data networks, comment sections on blogs and online policy discussions were all part of the criteria factored into the study. Philly came in tied for ninth in the country with Long Beach and Sacramento. Apparently @Mayor_Nutter and company are pretty hip on the Twitter. [PR Daily]
- News: Can Philly Afford its Fight Against Gentrification?
- News: Mayor, Governor Headed to Vatican to Meet Pope
- News: Council Takes on Marijuana, E-Cigarettes Next Week
- News: L&I Doesn’t Know How Many Buildings Have Collapsed in Philly
- News: City Budget to Include More Demolition Inspectors
- News: Mayor Nutter Won’t Be Shouted Down in Council This Year