So says University of Illinois at Chicago in a new study that ranks the 75 biggest cities in America on how social media savvy its government is. Open data networks, comment sections on blogs and online policy discussions were all part of the criteria factored into the study. Philly came in tied for ninth in the country with Long Beach and Sacramento. Apparently @Mayor_Nutter and company are pretty hip on the Twitter. [PR Daily]
- G Philly: Nutter Endorses “Why Marriage Matters Pennsylvania”
- News: ACLU Launches “Why Marriage Matters” Campaign
- News: Is Philly’s Land Bank is Doomed?
- G Philly: The Millennial Behind Philly’s LGBT Equality Bill
- News: 21 Things Buzzfeed Says Philadelphians Are Afraid Of
- Property: LOVE Park Plan: Too Much, and Not Enough