According to The Answer, he and his wife were still *ahem* lying together as husband and wife as of last month. Thus, he’s calling shenanigans on her claim that their marriage is “irretrievably broken.” Though, there is still a chance that this is a play to avoid having to cough of the names and phone numbers of all of his conquests not named Tawanna Iverson. [Crossing Broad]
- G Philly: Man Crush Monday
- Property: Allen Iverson’s Former Villanova Estate Is for Sale
- News: Iverson Documentary to Premiere at Tribeca Film Festival
- News: Everyone Says Philly Is a Great Hoops Town
- News: Charged Driver: I Was Drinking at Iverson’s Birthday Party
- News: Iverson Commercial: We Talking About Pants?
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.