Will we be seeing some new faces on NBC10? Last summer, the station’s Kristen Welker took a gig with NBC’s Los Angeles bureau. This summer, Welker will be moving on to the Washington bureau and doing work for both NBC and MSNBC and another Philly journalist will be taking her spot in Los Angeles. Aditi Roy, who joined the NBC10 team in 2002 and currently co-anchors the “NBC10 Today” with Terry Ruggles, will begin her new position on July 1. [PhillyChitChat]
- News: NBC Doc May Face Trouble After Princeton Ebola Scare
- News: WHYY Seeks Short, Buff Part-Timer to Dress Like a Monkey
- News: Wendy Ruderman Is Going to City Hall
- News: Inky, Daily News Websites Shutting Down
- News: Journalists Back Neshaminy Editors
- News: LISTEN: WIP’s Josh Innes Goes After Mike Missanelli
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.