Philly Craft Spirits Week kicks off this Thursday at Philadelphia magazine’s Whiskey and Fine Spirits Festival. The fest will feature a local spirits sectin with tables and bars representing the 11 participating distilleries in Philly Craft Spirits Week.
Beyond Whiskey Fest, each participating distillery is setting up a bevy of exciting events where you may tipple between Thursday, October 27 and Friday, October 4.
Among the Highlights:
- Saturday, October 29: New Gin-eration Happy Hour at Aldine
- Sunday, October 30: Sunday Fun Day Cocktail Competition at Heritage
- Monday, October 31: Martha’s Freaky Tiki Halloween Party with Free Local Rum
- Monday, October 31: Industry Night with Big Gay Ice Cream and Federal Donuts at Alla Spina
- Tuesday, November 1: Petty’s Island Rum Dinner at Grey Lodge
- Wednesday, November 2: Barcade Spirits Collaboration
- Thursday, November 3: Cocktail Class at Twisted Tail
- Thursday, November 3: Gin and Juice Party at Milkboy South Street
- Friday, November 4: Closing Local Spirits Party at Martha
Check out the full events calendar at the Philly Craft Spirits Week website. The list is still growing and check back with Foobooz once the week begins for continuing coverage of the inaugural Craft Spirits Week.
Foobooz is PCSW’s media partner.