People Magazine Ranks Top 21 Justin Bieber Roast Jokes
If you are crying your heart out over the fact that you missed the roast of Justin Bieber, fear not: The good folks at People Magazine have compiled a list of the 21 best jokes of the evening that will surely capture the essence of how one roasts a pop-star/underwear model/douchebag.
The full list from People is here, but we couldn’t help but list a few of our favorites:
- “Justin, I don’t like your music. I think it’s bad, man. I hate your music. I hate your music more than Bill Cosby hates my comedy.” – Hannibal Buress
- “Justin, as a father of six, you have to straighten up, son. Last year, you were ranked the fifth most-hated person of all time. Kim Jong-Un didn’t rank that high. And he uses your music to torture people.” – Shaquille O’Neal
- “Justin wants to be black so bad he’s actually seen Kevin Hart’s movies in theaters.” – Ludacris
- “Those Calvin Klein billboards you made are terrible. And I was in Whitney.” – Chris D’Elia
- “What do you get when you give a teenager $200 million? A bunch of has-beens calling you a lesbian for two hours.” – Justin Bieber