Shop Talk: 8 Skincare Habits You Should Start in Your 20s
Read with coffee: five style headlines to know this a.m.
- The best way to treat any health problem is to take preventative measures first. The same goes for your skin, which is why it’s so important to develop a skincare regimen young. Here are eight fantastic skincare habits to take on now—and if you’re already doing them, go ahead and pat yourself on the back. [The Zoe Report]
- We’re less than 100 days out from the start of the Olympics in Rio, and Ralph Lauren just released closing ceremony uniform designs. Initial thoughts: The preppiness kind of hurts…[Fashionista]
- Stop everything: Dyson just debuted a super-quiet, super-cool hairdryer that we need to test out immediately. It also costs $400, but hey, some things are worth it. [Pure Wow]
- If Vogue dubs something the new “cool girl uniform,” then you’d better listen. Grab a romantic vintage floral dress, pair it with your coolest new high-tech sneakers, and you’re well on your way to street-style stardom. [Vogue]
- Fashion and tech haven’t had the smoothest history of overlap in the world, which is why we love it when they actually work together well. Enter the new rose-gold MacBook, which is every bit as gorgeous as you’re imagining. [Pop Sugar]