Shop Talk: The Best Green Monday Sales to Shop Today
Read with coffee: Five style headlines to know this a.m.
- So apparently today is Green Monday, a shopping holiday that’s touted as the third-largest online shopping day, after Black Friday and Cyber Monday. (Who knew?) Here’s a roundup of the top Green Monday sales to shop today. [PopSugar]
- Forget the poly-blend red suit: This year, Santa’s sporting Ferragamo and Burberry. Meet Fashion Santa, a hilariously good-looking, ultra-dapper model who’s been modeling high-fashion looks for a shopping center in Toronto. Simon Malls, consider this the ad campaign to beat. [WhoWhatWear]
- Back in the time of pink bedazzled Motorola Razrs and velour sweatpants, the place to shop in L.A. was Kitson. Sadly, the go-to boutique for circa-2000 celebs like Paris, Nicole, Lindsay is no more: Kitson is closing all 17 stores as well as its online operations. And now I officially feel old. [Los Angeles Times]
- Our love affair with sequins isn’t limited to pants. Here are nine awesome spangled jackets to wear now, starting at just $60. My tip: Wear with jeans for a party-on-top, unfussy-on-bottom look. [The Zoe Report]
- The dress to buy now: Self-Portrait’s $375 nude military-esque maxi dress. It’s gorgeous (see it on Gigi and Olivia). Better hurry: I’m about to scoop up that last size-six. [Fashionista]