Shop Talk: Amazon’s Best-Reviewed Beauty Products Of All Time
Read with coffee: The five style headlines you need to know this morning.
- As much as we love Sephora, sometimes the weekly budget doesn’t allow for such luxury expenditures. All the more reason why you should check out these top-rated, under-the-radar Amazon beauty products under $40 that might become a staple in your daily routine. Think it’s a bit sketch? Consider the fact that over 1,000 people took the time to leave five stars and write a dissertation on why they love it. (And personally, I can vouch for Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask ($8) — this affordable deep cleanser gives me life). [Byrdie]
- By now, you’re probably in the know about the H&M x Balmain collab coming to stores worldwide and online on November 5th. If not, crawl out from the rock you’re living under and follow #HMBalmaination on Instagram. So far, the stunning teasers feature supermodels Kendall Jenner, Jourdan Dunn and Gigi Hadid riding a futuristic subway clad in luxurious jewel tones, feathered bombers and jackets with beading worth drooling over. [Daily Front Row]
- Do you have a compulsive shopping problem? Find out once and for all with the Bergen Shopping Addiction Scale, developed by the Psychology Department at the University of Bergen in Norway. According to their researchers, young, extroverted women are especially prone to spending a little too much time on retail therapy, and may be unhealthily coping with depression and anxiety – something to think about the next time you jokingly call your friend a “shopaholic.” [Eurekalert]
- Aspiring to be the next Leandra Medine or Bryanboy? According to them, being a fashion blogger is not all glamorous parties and fashion freebies: Be prepared to work up to 100 hours a week and practically live on social media. Here are seven things you didn’t know about being a fashion blogger. [Bustle]
- Pop diva Mariah Carey is giving us an early Christmas present by releasing a MAC lipstick shade just in time for the holidays. “All I Want” is a shimmering champagne frost color that’s flattering on all skin tones. Her full Mariah x MAC Beauty Icon Collection is set to be released later in 2016. [PopSugar]