Market Report: 6 Shopping Mistakes That Are Costing You Money
We all make them. Here's how to stop.
- Even the savviest shopper can be swayed by a too-good deal or a too-small (but so good) pair of shoes. Here are the main mistakes shoppers make, and how to avoid them. [The Zoe Report]
- It seems the Apple Watch has quickly lost its luster: Online sales for the device have dropped 90 percent since April, and continue to tank. [CNBC]
- Apparently, the way you carry your bag says a lot about you. A body language expert decodes the main bag-carrying styles — crook of your arm, crossbody — and what they mean. (I’m “street smart and assertive.”) [WhoWhatWear]
- Today in weird things you can spend lots of money on: For $1,847, you can buy a box with a “mystery product” in it from Hermès, usually a tchotchke made of leftover materials used to make the brand’s main products. So, yes: You can spend four figures and maybe get a whimsical key fob. [Purseblog]
- Devotees of Refinery29, take note: Big change is afoot at the lifestyle site. [WWD]