Market Report: How to Wear Ballet Flats and Still Look Cool (It Can Be Done!)
Making the Basic Girl shoe look less basic.
- If you’re a loyal Shoppist reader, then you know of my intense hatred for Tory Burch ballet flats. But you can make ballet flats look non-basic. Here’s how. [Man Repeller]
- Turns out, Band-Aids might actually make blisters worse. Instead, use Moleskin bandages, heel liners, gel pads and these tips for a blister-free summer. [InStyle]
- A man create an air-conditioned shirt. Take that, summer. [WTKR]
- Outlet stores seem great: A wider consumer audience can score designer goods at a fraction of the price. But opening too many outlet stores is turning out to be the “kiss of death” for Coach, Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren. Yikes. [Business Insider]
- It can be tough to find a great-looking swimsuit that actually supports big boobs. (Sorry, that tiny triangle top won’t cut it.) Here are 10 stylish, super-supportive options for cup sizes D and up. Now go have your Pamela Anderson moment. [Rank & Style]