5 Incredibly Cool DIY Home Projects to Try Right Now
Now that it’s March, it’s time to start spring cleaning. And because we can’t bring ourselves to start purging our junk drawers, we’ve decided a fun home-refreshing DIY is the way to go. We combed through the cheesy, button-emblazoned crafts to find you the chicest, boutique-worthy DIYs around. Craft away, friends.
1. Bar Tray via Honestly Yum // The search for the perfect bar cart is over. This tray is deceptively easy and necessitates only a large lacquer rectangular tray, mini brass decorative corners, drawer pulls and a gold metal tray stand.
2. Mirror Chalkboards via And Christina // Repurpose vintage mirrors into practical chalkboards with only a coating of paint. Grocery lists look instantly cooler. (Plus, this crafty chick is from Philly!)
3. Marbled Ring Dish via A Beautiful Mess // Consolidate your rings and earrings into one pretty place. Plus, you get to dabble with clay, so it’s basically an adult Play-doh project.
4. Hanging Table via The Merry Thought // Ditch your clunky nightstand in favor of a hanging table made from a cross section of wood. Though perhaps the most involved DIY of the roundup, its payoff is huge — and gorgeous.
5. Personalized Doormat via Design*Sponge // Get cheeky or opt for a monogram with this DIY doormat. It’s the perfect spring spruce-up for your front door.