Market Report: How One Knitter Makes $1 Million a Year on Etsy
One woman actually does it.
- Etsy, the global marketplace for independent designers and craftspeople (and, you know, people selling stuff like this), can actually be a goldmine. This woman made nearly a million dollars selling knit headbands and leg warmers. [Fast Co. Design]
- Disney asked nine shoe luxury designers to reimagine Cinderella’s glass slipper. Here’s what they came up with. [BusinessWire]
- This “sheet mask” wraps around your jawline and under your chin and helps firm up saggy jawlines and jiggly under-chin areas. It looks weird, but does it work? [Into The Gloss]
- Sylvester Stallone’s model daughter, Sistine, 16, has a Teen Vogue spread. And yes, her Rocky dad taught her how to throw a punch. [Teen Vogue]
- How to use your concealer as a highlighting tool, an eye-opener, and other smart concealer tricks. [Refinery29]