Market Report: 10 Must-Have Comfy Kitten Heels
The fashion and beauty headlines to start your morning.
- Happy belated Cat Day! (Seriously.) Celebrate the feline-centric holiday with 10 pairs of kitten heels you can actually wear comfortably around the city. [Vogue]
- Squeal! Fans of the Olsen duo’s Elizabeth and James and The Row are in for a treat. The pair is debuting a jewelry collection named AMK x SM which is set to debut November 1. See it here.
- This is how you wear every piece in your closet. Yes, even your old college hoodies and tab-front trousers. [Refinery29]
- With a mega dress-rental company like Rent the Runway, you expect a fair number of dress returns to have a stain or two. Well, to combat it, the company has a dry cleaning empire, equipped with ‘head spotters’ and stain removal potions. It’s basically magic. [Fast Company]
- Turns out you really can buy that Prada purse. All you need to do is forego the Uber rides and lattes. Hey, it’s fashion math. [The Coveteur]