Market Report: Walmart Features Horrifying Selection of “Fat Girl” Costumes
The fashion and beauty headlines to start your morning.
- Well, this is just dumb and offensive. Walmart’s website recently featured a selection of “fat girl” costumes available for purchase. The section has since (rightfully) been removed. [Jezebel]
- How to wear those quirky novelty tights this fall without looking juvenile. [Fashionista]
- Peel-off face masks are quite possibly the most satisfying things since blackhead strips. Here, the best ones for every complexion. (Psst: We can vouch for the Boscia Cool Blue Mask.) [Refinery29]
- This is a trend to try: matching your lipstick to your outerwear. [Vogue]
- Halloween goddess Heidi Klum knows how to put together a costume. [Lucky]