Market Report: The 10 Home Decor Trends That Are Completely, Hopelessly Over
The style news to know this a.m.
- Happy Monday! Let’s start with some home stuff: Here are 10 decor trends that are totally over, including—le sigh—those Lucite Ghost chairs, sheepskin throw rugs and chevron. (Looks like I need new dining room chairs.) [Refinery29]
- Check this out: It’s a fake suit that looks (at least at first glance) shockingly like the real thing. It’s called Suitsy, and it might be every man’s dream. [Betabrand]
- Behold, how to justify spending a ton of money on high-end things, rather than going the ol’ Zara route. It’s really smart, and true. [The Coveteur]
- Fine-haired girls: Did you know washing your hair in very hot water can spark hair loss? Keep it warm, not scalding. [The Zoe Report]
- The hottest bag of the spring/summer season looks like a sneaker. If you like your handbags to have soles, here’s where you can see it and get on the wait list. [Vogue]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: