Market Report: 8 Ways to Make Your Eyes Look Larger With Makeup
And other fashion and beauty news to know this a.m.
- Everyone knows the old white eyeliner trick for making your peepers look bigger. Here, 7 more ways to get Twiggy-esque eyes in a flash. [Huffington Post]
- Another season, another fab designer collab at Target. In anticipation of Altuzarra’s September 14 release, here’s a slideshow of all 72 pieces from the collection. [Lucky]
- It looks like Gap is getting fed up with crazy fashion trends. The brand is bucking the system with its fall marketing campaign in which it tells customers to “Dress normal.” [Buzzfeed]
- Essie’s fall nail polish collection is fantastic. It’s especially great for those not ready to don inky winter hues. We have our eyes on “Fall in Line.” [Refinery 29]
- We saw her closet, now it’s time to see her medicine cabinet. Jenna Lyons spills all on her beauty routine—and it’s a must-read. [Into the Gloss]
Like this? Here’s how to stay in touch with Shoppist: