Market Report: 11 Coolest Children’s Clothing Companies
The style headlines to read this morning.
- We’re (finally!) entering a period in which kids’ clothing is just as (or maybe even more?) awesome as adult clothing. Case in point: these 11 too-cute-for-words children’s clothing companies. [Huffington Post]
- A mom in the UK made an entire Rainbow Loom dress (you know, those tiny colorful rubber bands every child you know makes into bracelets). You can buy it for $290,000. [Jezebel]
- Kate Bosworth is launching Style Thief, an app that lets you snap a pic of someone’s outfit/jewelry/bag, do an image search for the item, and buy it immediately. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? [WWD]
- A makeup app that actually works? Apparently, we’ve got one: Plum Perfect takes your selfie, scientifically extracts the colors from y our hair, eyes, lips and skin and then recommends perfect makeup matches for your coloring. [InStyle]
- Remember all those anti-counterfeit campaigns that sought to snuff out fake bags and knockoff designer clothing? Well, it seems to be dying down, as even fashion folk are buying fakes on the DL. [Fashionista]