Market Report: 10 Dos and Don’ts For Wearing Summer’s Biggest Trends
The style news and tips to know this morning.
- Ready to dip your toe into summer’s major trends (we’re looking at you, gaucho pants, slip dresses and white sneakers)? Please, for the love of God, read this first. Because, really, gaucho pants can go so horribly, tremendously wrong so fast. [Refinery29]
- The World Cup is the sports’ uniforms biggest stage. Here’s how the teams measure up sartorially (hint: Ghana wins). [The New York Times]
- When it comes to the design of men’s pants nowadays, there’s only one word: SHRINKAGE. [The Washington Post]
- Some people are just not meant to be blonde. Kim Kardashian is one of those people. [People]
- There is now officially a crazy cult-following around Warby Parker, with some people buying 20 to 30 pairs each year. Who the heck needs that many pairs of glasses? [Fashionista]