Market Report: Yep, Urban Outfitters is in Trouble Again
And more style headlines to know this morning.
- Happy Friday! It seems Urban Outfitters and American Apparel are neck-and-neck in a race for who can grab the most negative publicity. This week, UO takes the lead after landing in hot water for allegedly ripping off an artist’s design for this skirt. [Huffington Post]
- Want to work in fashion? This is what you wear to your job interview, straight from industry experts. [Fashionista]
- Angelina Jolie wore a rubber gown. [People]
- Vogue has made its Instagram account shoppable! Weeee! [StyleList]
- Get prepared for major fashion inspiration: 5 awesome ways to dress up sneakers. [StyleCaster]