Market Report: Lady Gaga Wore a Coffee Filter Dress on Jimmy Kimmel
And more of the morning's style headlines.
- In Lady Gaga cracked-out style news, she wore a cloak and hat made of coffee filters. It’s just as crazy as it sounds. [The Hollywood Reporter]
- OMG, will robots replace retail workers? Apparently, this actually might happen. [Business Insider]
- How to find the right sunglasses for your face shape, or, as I like call it, how not to look like a giant bug. [Free People]
- Ever wonder how the heck all those street-style photographers make money? This answers all those questions—so you’d better read before quitting your job to snap style pics all day. [Fashionista]
- People are really, really, really crazy about nail polish. One chick even calls herself a ‘lacquerhead.’ [The New York Times]