Sale Roundup! The Best Deals And Steals Out There Now
Navigating the plethora of January sales can be daunting. (It seems that my inbox is about 85 percent sale notifications; such is the plight of a shopping editor.) To help you map out your shopping, I’ve compiled a simple bulleted list to help you tackle the discounts, broken down into two easy steps, so you know what sales are worth shopping, where to go first, and which online stores have the best sale selection so you can do it all during your lunch hour. Let’s get started!
Step 1: Check out these local retailers first.
- Bus Stop: This Friday marks the kick-off of Bus Stop’s annual warehouse sale. What to expect: three days of mega-sales, with shoes starting at $25 and nothing priced over $100. (Plus, buy four pairs, and get the fifth pair free!) Tip: Bring your own shopping bag and they’ll give you an additional $5 off.
- Cella Luxuria: The expansive furniture store (seriously, it’s 10,000 square feet) is having a floor sample sale through Friday, during which you can find terrific, apartment-friendly pieces at up to 25 percent off.
- Club Monaco: You should make a point to drop by the Walnut Street store now to shop the new markdowns on pieces like this. Swoon.
- Nicole Miller: The semi-annual sale ends on Friday, so you’ll want to head to the Bellevue or Manayunk outposts soon (as in, er, now) for up to 75 percent off select styles.
- Omoi Zakka Shop: From now through Friday, score free shipping with code freeandcozy. I suggest using it for this.
- Sugarcube: The Old City boutique is having a sick sale on Redwing boots. Valentine’s Day gift for your man, perhaps?
Step 2: Move on to online retailers.
- Alice + Olivia: You’ll find ridiculous discounts on the feminine, quirky brand in the sale section (like, up to 75 percent off). My pick: this coat.
- Creatures Of Comfort: The final sale section of this New York boutique’s e-store is filled with interesting, hard-to-find labels at majorly discounted prices. Definitely worth checking out.
- BCBG: You can visit the Philly outpost, but online you can find the brand’s ‘Final Cut’ selection, where you’ll get an additional 30 percent off select past-season pieces.
- Bluefly: The clearance section here is pretty jam-packed. (See: These summer-perfect flats, discounted from $225 to $78, and these AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny jeans, marked down to $48 from $158).
- Need Supply: Today is the last day to get an extra 40 percent off sale items with code EXTRA40. So, go! Hurry!
- Oscar de la Renta: Score at an 25 percent off final sale items with code EXTRA25.
- Piperlime: This is huge: Right now, get an extra 60 percent off final sale styles (which are already hugely marked down) by using code LASTCHANCE today.
- Revolve Clothing: Go here for sheer breadth of sale items, from brands like Autumn Cashmere, Trina Turk, DVF, Anna Sui and Dolce Vita.
- Shopbop: Why this is one of the best sale sections around: It’s organized by discount percentage, which goes up to 70 percent (though that’s all final sale).
- The Outnet: This high-fashion online outlet is my secret style weapon. Check it out. (Right now, you can score up to 60 percent off Balmain!)
- Vince: Starting today, get an additional 25 percent off with code VN25SALE.