Market Report: Watch This Video Of Models Fighting Over Shoes
- Models behaving badly. (It’s hilarious.) [Fashionista]
- Are shopping malls becoming extinct? This interesting article explains how the modern mall will be changing to stay relevant. [WWD]
- Finally, you can dress like Effie and Katniss without looking like you’ve lost your mind. See: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Capitol Couture collection by Trish Summerville. Spoiler: There are no dresses that actually light on fire. But there’s this! [Net-a-Porter]
- Yep, still not loving the spangled pantsuit, guys. [People]
- Your 20 most annoying beauty problems, solved—including what the heck to do when your favorite products are discontinued. (I am still reeling from Revlon’s discontinuation of Ultima back in 2001.) [InStyle]
- Victoria Beckham wants to design a children’s collection. Look for absolutely adorable $2,500 onesies at a Bergdorfs near you in the next few years. [Daily Mail]
- Deal of the Day: Modern Saints ombre raglan sweatshirt. Was $145, now $79 at Intermix. Because after a huge Thanksgiving meal, you’ll want to get comfy.