Jaw Dropper of the Week: This Voorhees Manse is Essentially a Resort
Have you ever gone on vacation and wished that you could just stay at the resort forever? Let us welcome you to Alton Manor in Voorhees, New Jersey–a property with amenities rarely seen in the region. Don’t believe us? Let’s run down some of the plushness to show you exactly how large you’ll be livin’:
- 42-seat bar/nightclub with triple beer box, soda gun and DJ booth
- The bar/nightclub is accessible from the garage via cloak room
- Sound proof movie theater with 12 ft. auto-drawn curtain
- A solid wall bomb proof tunnel that’s 130-feet long
- 2-story pool house/cabana with 22-seat bar and kitchen
- Grecian-styled pool area with Diamond Bright plastered pool, a waterfall and 12-person Jacuzzi
- Gym with cedar sauna
- 7 independent HVAC zones in the main house, 2 in the pool house
Just for fun, you might just want to read that list over a few times. We have and each time something new takes the lead as our favorite thing. First, it was definitely the 42-seat bar. Then it was the pool area. Finally, we settled on the 130-foot long bomb proof tunnel that could be used as a wine cellar or cigar room, as per the listing.
The luxury, custom-designed home also flaunts a massive kitchen, a master suite with steam shower and Jacuzzi tub, In-law, Princess and Nanny suites plus two more bedrooms–each with their own private baths as well.
THE FINE PRINT:
Additional: Exterior is comprised of 66,000 Cortese stone and cedar shingles, Imported ceramic and marble, Smart home features,
6 Alton Avenue, Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
• 6 Alton Avenue, Voorhees, New Jersey, 08043 [Pat McKenna Realtors]