Midday Headlines: Cira Centre Pong Makes Guinness Book of World Records
• Pong on the Cira Centre has earned a a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records, as Technical.ly Philly reports.
• A December town meeting at Northeast High School will cover draft plans for improving Roosevelt Blvd., area shopping districts, and parks, according to PlanPhilly.
• The Philadelphia Daily News says that the new Frankford Avenue murals celebrate that neighborhood’s diversity and history.
• Former Flyer Max Talbot is selling his Bella Vista 3BR that includes a plasma TV and projector, according to Curbed Philly.
• Is Germantown going green? The Inquirer’s Alison Burdo writes about the solar paneled home and eco-friendly development firm that moved in within three years of each other.