Don’t Do Heroin, Especially Not This Weekend in Camden
Star-Ledger: “Authorities believe a batch of heroin circulating here may contain life-threatening toxins, and three people were brought to Cooper Hospital Friday night for overdoses on the same drug….Law enforcement plans to test the heroin purchased by the parties that were brought to the hospital Friday. Those tests are to determine the drug’s composition. However, authorities are “not publicizing where these individuals purchased” the drug.”
Just a thought: If you want people to stop buying “bad” heroin in Camden, telling them where it’s being sold might not be such a bad idea. Hard to imagine people flocking to said area in order to get themselves killed. Not sure the drug-abstinence message will get through quite as clearly.