Local Spirits Highlighted All Month at the Continental
For the whole month of November, the Continental in Old City is celebrating Spirit Month. And if you order a cocktail that features local spirits, including those from Philadelphia Distilling, the drinks are just $7.
Here’s the list of the new $7 offerings available only for this month:
- Salted Caramel Budino – shine salted caramel, dark cacao, vanilla and chocolate cream & sea salt
- Sage Julep – sage, bourbon & fresh mint
- Bramble – Blue coat gin, orange liquer, fresh lemon juice and muddled blackberry
- The Hammonton – Penn 1681 Vodka, elderflower syrup, muddled blueberry and wheat beer
- Tootsie Pop – Rhubarb tea, white cacao & fresh lemon juice
- Jim Morrison – ROOT with house-made chai tea cola
- Sergeant Snap – Snap, fresh lemon juice, honey syrup muddled mint & strawberry
- Breakfast Cup – Bay Vodka, muddled lime & cucumber slices
Tag your drink on social media with the hashtag #ContinentalOC and you’ll be up to win a free gift.
Continental Old City [Official ]
You Might Also Like
Around The Web