Week In Review: Unknotted Edition
It’s been a tough week here at Foobooz as we recovered from the first ever Beer Week.
- Swallow opened on Liberties Walk and we have the menu.
- The Front street bar La Creole has closed. If you’re like us you were never there before 2am.
- Turns out your brain is in better shape if you drink beer than wine.
- It sure looks like we found an ad for the Melrose Diner Restaurant although there have been denials.
- The Washington Post discovers Philadelphia’s other sandwich.
- Pagano’s Market will replace the Marathon Grill at Commerce Square.
- JoÃ«l Robuchon is part of the amazing looking Unknot project set for 12th and Chestnut.
- We spotted hunky Eric Ripert shopping at the Reading Terminal.