The Week In Foobooz: Shoutout To Kensington
The week in review at Foobooz.
- Yards debuted their Château Kenso ‘07, a 9 percenter with a classy name.
- No one had any guesses for our blind item.
- Stephen Starr left penniless as the Continental in Old City was robbed! The robbers made off with about twice what Starr spends on ashtrays in a year.
- Two local beers are ready for their invites to the grotto, making Playboy’s list of best microbrews.
- Eight bars get their smoking exemptions.
We ask the all important question, is the Royal Tavern a dive?
Join Foobooz on MySpace and get occasional bulletins on cool food and drink news and events.