- Nominee must have significant professional accomplishments (past awards and/or recognitions, overcome obstacles, made innovations or discoveries, improved her work environment, etc.)
- Nominee must show evidence of commitment and dedication to women in business in the Philadelphia region, through mentoring and active participation in professional organizations, activities and philanthropies
- Nominee must be primarily responsible for the current performance of her business
- The business that she is responsible for must have been in operation for a minimum of three years
- Nominee must be a female resident of Pennsylvania, Delaware or New Jersey
- Nominee may not be an elected official, member of the judiciary, political appointee
The 2018 winner will be recognized in the February 2018 issue of Philadelphia magazine and a celebratory lunch
will be held in her honor in February.