It’s a local retail extravaganza in Philly this weekend. Peruse our roundup for a comprehensive list of all the sales—everything from designer to gardening—that are happening in the area. Think of it as your weekend shopping bible.
- Art in the Age: This weekend, get 20 percent off summer styles for men and women.
- Boyds: Spring and summer clothing, shoes and accessories are up to 50 percent off.
- Charlie’s Jeans: Mention the 20 percent off coupon to get the discount on full-priced merchandise.
- Duke & Winston: Just in time for the 4th of July: Get 20 percent off site-wide with code REDWHITEDUKE.
- Eaves: Get up to 40 percent off designer labels in-store.
- Nich Boutique: From June 28 through July 3, all apparel is 25 percent off.
- Nicole Miller: Shop the semi-annual sale with up to 70 percent off select style in-store and online.
- Shop Sixty Five: Everything in the store is 20 percent off with an additional 20 percent off already marked-down merchandise.
- South Moon Under: Snag deals with up to 70 percent off merchandise.
Now, go forth and shop.