Guess the Bridgegate scandal isn’t hurting him too badly among Republican donors: “The same day the RGA reported a hefty haul thanks to Chris Christie, an RGA aide tells ABC News they raised $1 million today at fundraisers in Chicago. Christie held one-on-one fundraising meetings as well as headlining a dinner. This morning the RGA reported it has raised $6 million with the help of Christie and other GOP governors, more than twice as much as it has ever raised during the same month. Christie’s trip last week to Texas raised $1.5 million and he has other fundraising stops in Massachusetts, Utah, Georgia, Connecticut and Michigan on his schedule.” [ABC News]
- News: Christie’s Presidential Chances Declining in New Hampshire
- News: Firm That Cleared Christie Made Curious Donation
- News: Once-Key Christie Allies Backing Bush?
- News: Chris Christie Aides Head to New Hampshire
- News: Poll: Jersey Voters Skeptical of Christie Vindication
- News: Our Five Favorite Parts of the Chris Christie New Yorker Profile