Guess the Bridgegate scandal isn’t hurting him too badly among Republican donors: “The same day the RGA reported a hefty haul thanks to Chris Christie, an RGA aide tells ABC News they raised $1 million today at fundraisers in Chicago. Christie held one-on-one fundraising meetings as well as headlining a dinner. This morning the RGA reported it has raised $6 million with the help of Christie and other GOP governors, more than twice as much as it has ever raised during the same month. Christie’s trip last week to Texas raised $1.5 million and he has other fundraising stops in Massachusetts, Utah, Georgia, Connecticut and Michigan on his schedule.” [ABC News]
- News: Chris Christie Tired of Hearing About Minimum Wage
- News: Chris Christie Argues With Retired Cop on Radio Show
- News: Poll: Christie Hits Low With Jersey Voters
- News: Forget Pennsylvania. Can Tom Corbett Win Republicans?
- News: Chris Christie Very Melodramatically Does Not Want to Be Senator
- News: NYT: Conservatives Leery of Christie
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.