Philly-bred comedian Kevin Hart is on a hot streak—he’s already got a slew of movies coming out, now news comes that ABC has purchased a TV comedy involving him. The Hollywood Reporter says: “The network has made a put pilot commitment for a half-hour comedy project based on the red-hot comedian’s stand-up act. The project, fromCommunity‘s Neil Goldmanand Garrett Donovan, takes a candid look at the post-divorce life of a couple trying to forge a friendship for the sake of their kids, despite their differences. Hart doesn’t plan to star but likely will play a recurring role if the series goes forward.”
- G Philly: RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6 Cast Ru-vealed
- News: WATCH: Jon Stewart Smacks Santorum for Mandela Comments
- G Philly: Family Ties Star Meredith Baxter Marries Longtime Partner
- News: The Best and Worst Sound of Music Tweets
- G Philly: WATCH: Leslie Jordan’s Hilarious Doritos Commercial
- News: Will We Ever Stop Buying What Disney’s Peddling?