Philly-bred comedian Kevin Hart is on a hot streak—he’s already got a slew of movies coming out, now news comes that ABC has purchased a TV comedy involving him. The Hollywood Reporter says: “The network has made a put pilot commitment for a half-hour comedy project based on the red-hot comedian’s stand-up act. The project, fromCommunity‘s Neil Goldmanand Garrett Donovan, takes a candid look at the post-divorce life of a couple trying to forge a friendship for the sake of their kids, despite their differences. Hart doesn’t plan to star but likely will play a recurring role if the series goes forward.”
- Ticket: WATCH: New Orange is the New Black Trailer
- Ticket: Philly MMA Fighter Anton Berzin to Compete on The Ultimate Fighter
- Ticket: Did Jersey’s Christina Grimmie Make Top 12 on The Voice?
- Ticket: WATCH: Abbi Jacobson Takes Broad City to Cannes
- Ticket: How Tina Fey Helps Jon Hamm Cope With the Loss of Mad Men
- Ticket: An Open Letter to Stephen Colbert