Philly-bred comedian Kevin Hart is on a hot streak—he’s already got a slew of movies coming out, now news comes that ABC has purchased a TV comedy involving him. The Hollywood Reporter says: “The network has made a put pilot commitment for a half-hour comedy project based on the red-hot comedian’s stand-up act. The project, fromCommunity‘s Neil Goldmanand Garrett Donovan, takes a candid look at the post-divorce life of a couple trying to forge a friendship for the sake of their kids, despite their differences. Hart doesn’t plan to star but likely will play a recurring role if the series goes forward.”
- Ticket: David Lynch On The Return of Twin Peaks
- Ticket: Local The Voice Hopefuls Shine In Their Top 12 Performances
- Ticket: WATCH: Jimmy Fallon and The Roots Do a Spot-On U2 Cover
- Ticket: Bill Cosby Loses Guest Spot on Letterman
- Ticket: WATCH: York Native DaNica Shirey Slay a Joni Mitchell Cover
- Ticket: Bruce Springsteen Part of Free Veterans Day Concert in DC
Be respectful of our online community and contribute to an engaging conversation. We reserve the right to ban impersonators and remove comments that contain personal attacks, threats, or profanity, or are flat-out offensive. By posting here, you are permitting Philadelphia magazine and Metro Corp. to edit and republish your comment in all media.