If the bald eagles weren’t enough to prove that Philly is the heart of America, this big ‘ol TV ought to do it. Few things are more ‘Merica than a giant entertainment system, and this one, located at World Wide Stereo in Ardmore, is the most giant of them all. Standing at an pupil-dilating 84″ across, Samsung’s S9 Ultra HD television is limited to a 250-piece run and has tech guys all in a tizzy. But at $40,000, it ain’t cheap—not like, say, a projector, which cost around $1000 and can project a 100-inch screen on any flat service large enough for it. Samsung’s TV is, however, cool, and that goes a long way. Or, at least, that’s what they seem to be hoping.
- Ticket: Cooper, Hart, Fey Nominated for MTV Movie Awards
- Ticket: Nick Kroll’s Pawnsylvania Is A Melange of Bad Accents
- Ticket: WATCH: Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon Swap Mouths on The Tonight Show
- Ticket: New Dancing With the Stars Cast Revealed
- Ticket: Bradley Cooper Technically Owns Ellen’s Oscar Selfie
- Ticket: Roots, Fallon Join Idina Menzel for Oscar-Winning Song